Tuesday, April 28, 2009

spring reading list

  • Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
  • The Bottom Billion: Why the Poorest Countries Are Failing and What Can Be Done About It
  • The White Man’s Burden
  • Development as Freedom (these are for my polisci class, but I'm excited to read them)
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Muhammad Yunus: Banker to the Poor
  • The Twenty-something's Guide to Spirituality
  • Learning in the Light of Faith (for work)
  • Angels and Demons
I think I need more fiction in my life. Suggestions please?

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

The Count of Monte Cristo.
Anthem
The Search for Delicious.

haha that last one is a really cute book. :)

kylie said...

the count of monte cristo. just do it. and join the club of coolness.

Matthew Yancey said...

It looks like you may be reading more economic related books than I am this summer.