With Utah finally embracing spring weather, its time to pen the summer to-do list. This is my first full summer in Utah, so exciting things are going to happen.
1. get married.
2. hike the y
3. hike other things
4. ride a tandem bike
6. bonfires in the canyon
7. throw rocks into the lake
8. synchronized swimming
9. get back in touch with my inner runner
10. farmers markets
11. garage sale saturdays!
12. take a trip to ikea
13. make old furniture cute again
14. explore the salt lake public library
15. visit the springville museum of art
16. provo gallery stroll
17. rooftop concert series
18. parade (be in or watch, both good)
19. read real books (that's a separate post in itself)
21. hot springs
22. mona rope swing
23. museum of peoples and cultures
24. byu baseball games
suggestions? we're always looking for fun things to do!