Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Break the fast!

I did it! I survived our stake's media fast with the last 2 weeks of school-only internet, church-only music, no TV and no movies. It was rough, and the music was definitley the hardest part, but my roommates and I all made it through. We started going crazy after about a week. We found some creative ways to stay busy, so here is just a sampling of the escapades in #2 during the last 2 weeks.

Getting accepted into the PR program!!
fort-building with every surface in our living room
empty-the-cupboards jell-o with all of our leftovers or un-identified food inside-- cereal, tortilla chips, marshmallow, carrots, etc. Its a delicasy!


We also got really good at spelling words with our bodies, discussing the meaning of life, making a cooking show, interpretive dancing to classical music, making abstract art for our wall, and rubber band face, which I tried to explain to Mom, but it really has to be seen to be understood, so here is a visual of me breaking the record.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You are so wierd, Michelle, but I love you! Reading your blog just makes me laugh. The jello thing sounds kind of nasty. Did you really put tortillas and chips in the jello? I'm glad you are making some crazy fun college memories!

PS: You've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details!