Sunday, October 4, 2009

what a weekend

hooray for conference, rain, tights, missionary letters, football, soccer, naps, candy, taking the tram, PR, professor's houses, MoTab, lightning storms and sister missionaries.

I love General Conference. From the moment it came on, I could feel the peace that comes from the Gospel. Our church leaders are so inspired, and they have inspired me to be a better person, reach out to others, and draw closer to my loving Father in Heaven.

Also, shout out to the Tabernacle Choir. I always love them, so I realized just how amazing and powerful they are this weekend. Also, the lavendar looked lovely.


Tonight we had a PRSSA fireside with Brother Corbitt of LDS Public Affairs. Amazing. I love my major so much and its ability to further the work of the church. I am seriously inspired to be the best person I can be, PR or otherwise.

No comments: