Monday, March 2, 2009

a taste of summer

What a beautiful few days it has been! We went to one of BYU's first baseball games (in February!) on Friday afternoon and it felt just like summer, except for when the sun went down around the 8th inning and it got really cold. I was walking home from campus tonight at 7 in a t-shirt and jeans because it was too hot to wear my cardigan. Crazy.

Also, my Mexico class started last week and I am so excited to go! It was great to meet the other people going and look at pictures of all the cool things we get to do and people we get to work with. We get to have a pizza party at an orphanage, build a hut out of adobe bricks, have a fiesta with indigenous people and roasted goat, and so much more. I am so very excited!!

1 comment:

kyliebrooke|s said...

i approve of the background. also, that pictures should have your face in it so everyone knows you were really there.