Monday, May 4, 2009

2 weeks?

I'm supposed to be leaving for Mexico in two weeks, but the pigs keep getting in the way. Hopefully all of this swine flu business will be worked out before we go.

Meeting tomorrow to decide if our trip is canceled. I may be baking cookies tonight as bribes.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I hope you go! I'll send good thoughts your way, and towards the swine flu - curers. :)