Sunday, May 24, 2009

vamos!

My suitcase is packed to the point of a beached whale, my passport is just waiting for a stamp, and I can barely sit still because...

In just about 24hours from now, I will be de-planeing in Guatemala City!!!!

I am excited and nervous and stir-crazy and a thousand other emotions because I can't wait to have this great adventure and meet great people and have a chance to talk to them and see how they live.

see you in 2.5 weeks, america!


When we work together cooperatively to lift the level of life for so many people, we can accomplish anything. When we do so, we eliminate the weakness of one person standing alone and substitute the strength of many serving together. While we may not be able to do everything, we can and must do something.
-Thomas S. Monson


1 comment:

kyliebrooke|s said...

michelle!!! have so so so so much fun! and don't get swine flu.