Sunday, December 20, 2009

it is christmastime. i am home.

This semester was hands down my craziest one yet. I often felt like I didn't have time to breathe, but in a lot of ways, it was my best semester yet. Now I'm home, getting ready for Christmas and thinking ahead to my next adventure. As I drove out of Provo last week, it was weird that I won't be coming back next semester. Like a friend told me, I want to go, I just don't want to leave.

Anyway, this break should be quite lovely.
Here is my to-do list:
  • edit the BYU Comms Annual Report (honestly, I am super glad to have this project. I don't know what I would do with 2 PR-free weeks)
  • catch up in my journal writing
  • plan my life/summer internship
  • get ready for my winter internship
  • grow an extra layer of fat to stay warm in a DC winter
  • update my portfolio
  • celebrate Christmas with friends and family
  • meet my newest niece
  • play the piano, something I haven't done in months
  • relax...if I can sit still love enough

No comments: