1. Sort and pack everything from home
2. Load car with packed goods.
3. Drive through 4 states, stopping at Grandma and Grandpa's for a quick visit and a care package.
4. Pray the car makes it
(She did, with no problems! Yay Sally!)
5. Crash at your roommates house for a few days (Thanks, Kylie)
6. Break into your old apartment to get the stuff you left there
7. Move into new apartment, marvel at the Native American couches and weird bed arrangement.
8. Rearrange furniture, make a desperate Wal-Mart trip with the roommates, and start to organize.
Oh boy. Craziness.
But, the new apartment is taking shape and I think it has the potential to be quite lovely. (pictures to come)