Monday, May 31, 2010

Welcome Summer

I'm glad you're here, summer. I'm glad I got to celebrate your arrival this weekend. Quite the festivities.

1. Teahan applications are done and mailed!
2. business clothes shopping adventures with Whitney, including the biggest Forever 21 we've ever seen... and new perfume
3. tie dying with Kylie...we're pretty rad and pretty pro tie dyers4. there's nothing better than the Special Olympics, baseball and snowcones. We cheered the Richfield Jazzies on to their gold medal win and loved every minute of it. They were the sweetest people I've ever met

5. Harry Potter bananagrams
6. Sunday afternoons on the grass, soaking up the sun and enjoying a good book
7. Memorial Day ward breakfast, Park City trip with the Barlow Girls, complete with a picnic, shopping trip and the human elastic game. people thought we were crazy.On my run tonight I saw American flags, kids eating popsicles and a couple setting up their barbaque from the box.
Welcome, Summer. It's about time you got here.

No comments: