Saturday, May 22, 2010

dear little blog,


I am so sorry I forgot your birthday yesterday, but I was a little pre-occupied with my fruit and veg diet (something I gave up around 7 last night).

But can you believe it's really been two years of blogging?
We've come so far in the past two years and had some great adventures. Remember when we busted a laptop thief or when I got bangs? I'm still sorry for leaving you for the media fast. In the past year, we've gone some pretty cool places, from Guatemala to San Diego to Las Vegas to Washington, DC. And of course, home.

From the mundane to the adventurous, thanks for sticking by side as my trusty, online companion.

I don't know where the next two years will take us, but I'm sure it will be blog-able.

so, happy two-year blog-iversary to you. and me.

keep it real,
michelle

1 comment:

Janice Richardson said...

Michelle, you have a talent for making me laugh! I love to read your blog!