Monday, June 7, 2010

hello monday

today I did laundry in a quarter operated laundry room for the last time. Hopefully ever, but at least for the next 10 months. yes yes yes.

also, kylie and I got inspired at bijou market on Saturday. it was the same old "I could do that" "but did you?" well, no, we didn't make any of the handcrafted headbands or art or skirts, but now we are inspired to do it ourselves. thank you, utah

the flava felons march on. this week we tackled Spoon Me. Does it still count if the real reason we went was to peoplewatch for Ashley's consumer behavior class? but we did get frozen yogurt. for the experiment, of course. and it was good, but way too expensive. Notes taken.

In the last week, I have gotten sucked into two books--Al Capone Shines My Shoes (the sequel to the charming Al Capone Does My Shirts, thank you mothers book club) and Hunger Games, which was amazing. Can't wait to read the next one. too bad finals are in the way.

1 comment:

Janice Richardson said...

I'm reading the sequal "Catching Fire" right now! The third comes out later this summer I think.