Tuesday, March 30, 2010

some thoughts...


today was overcast and breezy. My head has felt like it was going to explode for the last 2 days, so I came home and slept after work. It felt great.

I was writing a letter on the metro coming home from work today and left my umbrella when I switched trains in my stuppored state. my poor umbrella is on the red line somewhere between Shady Grove and Glenmont. goodbye dear umbrella, you served me well.

The homeless man on the corner by the Foggy Bottom metro didn't have his usual wall clock on the ground today, but rather a large, fake decorative tree. It prompted a lot of questions, but now I know what to do with all those tacky home decor pieces I don't know what to do with.

I register for classes tonight. Turns out midnight in Utah isn't 10pm here like I thought, but rather 2am. oh boy.

I can't stop listening to a capella music. Especially the Ben Folds acapella album. What is wrong with me?

I love cherry blossoms. I'm not so much a fan of the tourists that come with them, but I should have some compassion because I once was them.

Mt. Vernon this weekend. so excited.

General Conference this weekend. Even more excited.

I like phone calls with sisters.

I would like an internship for this summer, please. That's all I've ever wanted.

Happy Tuesday.

(picture doesn't match post, but whatevs. taken at the White House en route to last week's protests. No sign of the first family, but extra snipers on the roof)

No comments: